World's Most Advanced Non-Slip Material
When people first come in contact with egrips technology material, their most common reactions are, "What is this stuff?" ... "Is it Magnetic?" ... "How is it so sticky?" ... "Can I put it on my kids?"."This Stuff" is not magnetic, nor is it sticky, but the amazing performance of egrips® Technology Material is nothing short of magical!
Made from a specially formulated, patent pending, dimpled silicone elastomer, the material has an extremely high coefficient of friction, which prevents devices from sliding around on dry surfaces, like car seats, center consoles, counter tops, desktops, laptops and even your shirt sleeve.
Why companies choose egrips® Technology Material
- Outperforms any non-skid material on the market today!
- Crystal Clear color for an instant color match, with unlimited color possibilities.
- Lower Profile than current materials on the market which means more versatility
- Can be combined with product labels to provide an anti-skid pad and a label in one piece
- Replaces Santoprene® and other TPRs (Thermo Plastic Rubbers) by eliminating injection molding expenses, providing a better grip, and allowing for multi-color logos/graphics.
- Does not collect dirt and is easily cleaned
|Some Applications for egrips® Technology material|
|THIN PROFILE FEET:
-Inside Circumference of Exercise Hoops
-Bottom of Magnetic Mounted GPS Antennae
-On Battery Door Cover to Facilitate Opening by pressing with Thumb
Provides a comfortable feel when used as the overlaminate on a flat membrane keyboard (used on a stenographic keyboard)